cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Emails not being delivered

We use Go Daddy cpanel to host our emails (we send from Outlook 2010) but some of our emails do not get delivered to their recipients. We do not get any bounce back emails to say that they are not being delivered and when I log into the online webmail the message is in the sent folder. Any ideas why this could be happening?

8 REPLIES 8
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: Emails not being delivered

Hmmm...

Did you check to see your domain or IP is blacklisted?  You can do so here.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
"Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Same here...crock of **bleep** with godaddy anymore, and they dont do crap to help, just keep raising their prices.

New

Same here called them and they said since I redid my mx records to fix it to give it 24-48hrs. This crap happened about 6 months ago. You can’t send emails to any other domains. But you can send within fine. You can receive all emails. Does anyone at godady know how to fix this????
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Tquick.  Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! When a message doesn't get delivered but no rejection email is sent, it's hard to know what the cause is. If you connect with our customer care team, they can request our advanced support team look at the email logs to see if there were any problems with delivery. Before doing so, I'd suggest making sure you're already doing the following: 

• Add an SPF record to your domain if you don't have one. Mail sent from any of our email servers should have the following SPF record: 
     v=spf1 include:secureserver.net -all.
  • Don't use a generic subject. If you send an email with a subject like "new message" or "hi" it might be blocked as spam. Changing this to something unique should help.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hello,

Message aren't delivered and i have rejected email...

• Send the message again, but before you do, delete and retype the address. If your email program automatically suggests an address to use, don't select it.
  • Clear the recipient AutoComplete cache in your email program by following the steps in this article: Status code 5.1.1. Then resend the message, but before you do, be sure to delete and retype the address.
  • Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) to confirm you're using the right address. Ask them if they've set up an email forwarding rule that could be forwarding your message to an incorrect address.

and 

sg2plibsmtp01-1.prod.sin2.secureserver.net gave this error:
<mxxxx@mydomain.com> Recipient not found. <http://x.co/irbounce>

I am able to send email using this email ID, just that I am unable to receive any on this...i tried forwarding as well..won't work. Thanks,

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @manojchaudhari. Thanks for posting. The "recipient not found" error is usually an indication that the address you're trying to send to doesn't exist on the destination server. This can indicate a typo when entering the address or that the domain associated with the address isn't pointing to the server where the mailbox is set up. If you've followed the suggestions in the rejection notice but are still having trouble, you'll want to make sure that the domain for the address you're sending to has the correct MX records to deliver mail to the service you're using. Also, keep in mind that you can not use more than one mail server for receiving. For example, if you have email set up to receive messages on a cPanel account, you wouldn't be able to receive mail to an Office 365 account or vice versa. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

how to add DKIM RECORD for webmail

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vineet001. Thanks for posting. If you're using Workspace Email or cPanel email, it's not possible to use DKIM. However, Office 365 accounts do support it. For more information, you can review this Microsoft article