cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Galaxy Note9 can't log in to office 365 with GoDaddy

I bought a brand new Samsung Note 9 a couple of days ago. the Onedrive app is hardwired in and when I tried to log in with my GoDaddy Office 365 account the app just hangs on "downloading". I've tried a different GoDaddy account - the same thing happens. I've tried an Office 365 account which is not from GoDaddy and everything works fine. I've tried it on another Note 9 and the same problem happens.

I've downloaded the Outlook app and tried to log in - again the same problems here too.

now the only way I can use my GoDaddy Office 365 is with the browser.

the GoDaddy support does not know about this problem and could not help me. my question is - does it happens only on Note9 bought in Israel or anyone else have those problems too?

Yoav

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Note9 can't log in to office 365 with GoDaddy

Hi @yoav. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure what would be causing that issue. My suggestion is to double check to make sure you're using the same login information that you use when you log in at email.yourdomain.com in the app. That should be the full email address and its password. If that doesn't help, then I'd suggest getting in touch with our Productivity team specifically so they can do more in-depth troubleshooting with you. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Galaxy Note9 can't log in to office 365 with GoDaddy

same issue here,..