cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Help - calendar will not import ICS file?

I just purchased Calendar to go with my workspace email. I currently use Outlook as a client on my computer and I saved my calendar as an ICS file to import into the workspace calendar. After I select the ICS file to import I get an Uploading Calendar Data progress bar that doesn't move. Am I doing something wrong or is the Calendar broke? Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Help - calendar will not import ICS file?

Hello @bikemaker!

Thanks for posting! The import feature should work. There may be something wrong with the file iteself. I'd recommend trying to export the file from Outlook again. If you're still having trouble after that, reach out to our support team to troubleshoot further.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Where you able to get this resolved? I'm having the same issue.
New

I am also having same issue, tried with IE and chrome, stuck on import bar. The ICS file came from another godaddy calendar so I know the file it good. It was exported directed via the portal site.

I'm also havin the same issue.  It shows the progress bar for Upload Calendar Data but nothing is moving and nothing is happening.

I am having very same issue.  I contacted support and they said it is an "intermittent" problem and to try again later.  I have now tried on multiple computer and even a different network and still have same issue.  It's not "intermittent", it's broken!!!

I am having very same issue.  I contacted support and they said it is an "intermittent" problem and to try again later.  I have now tried on multiple computer and even a different network and still have same issue.  It's not "intermittent", it's broken!!!

New

I'm having the same issue.

The upload function still looks like it is broke.  I have tried re-exporting the ICS file from Outlook as suggested.  Tried multiple times to upload to the GoDaddy calendar. The progress bar never moves off of zero.  The file uploads fine into a couple other desktop programs that I tested with.

I am having the same issue when I try to import a calendar from Google. Progress bar stays at 0%.

ICS import is still broken.  Customer service is useless in trying to fix.

FYI:   From Godaddy support: 
Thanks for waiting. They are able to confirm that this issue is due to a known bug on the calendar. For now, what we can do is to manually add the events on your calendar page.

I understand that this issue has been going on for a year now and we don't have any ETA on the workaround, and I was able to get their help that they will notify me once it is fixed and your email address ************* is copied on that message. They will also let me know if there are other ways to resolve this without manually adding the events, so please keep an eye on my emails regarding this matter.

Please ad me to the list for acknowledgement when a solution is found