cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Getting Started

Installed Cloudflare and now can't send emails. How to fix?

Recently I installed Cloudflare on my domain & after installing I tried to send emails but my emails were not sent & shows undelivered, what is the problem, how to fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@NabeelGm   

If emails are "not sent" you should get an error message that will point you in the right direction.   We're pretty impotent to know what's going on without that info.

Email works if settings are correct.   That's where the error message comes in.

All I can suggest is that you check that all your settings are correct (incoming, outgoing, ports, security and passwords).  If all that is setup correctly, you would need to contact support to dig deeper.

Unfortunately, this is probably something that can be solved here on the forum as it would require reviewing your entire CF account and DNS records to find out what's up.    

Sorry... 😞

Judith
"No guts, no story." ~ Chris Brady

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User 2020

@NabeelGm 

Check that your Cloudflare DNS records still include the email MX server information necessary for your email to work.   If that information is listed there correctly things should work.  😉

Judith

@Muse It's there, & I have turned off proxy for all MX records still it's undelivered.

@NabeelGm   

If emails are "not sent" you should get an error message that will point you in the right direction.   We're pretty impotent to know what's going on without that info.

Email works if settings are correct.   That's where the error message comes in.

All I can suggest is that you check that all your settings are correct (incoming, outgoing, ports, security and passwords).  If all that is setup correctly, you would need to contact support to dig deeper.

Unfortunately, this is probably something that can be solved here on the forum as it would require reviewing your entire CF account and DNS records to find out what's up.    

Sorry... 😞

Judith

View solution in original post