cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with iOS POP mail - My Best.Post.Ever. (and first. post. ever.)

Hi y'all! How ya doin?

My Best.Post.Ever. (and first. post. ever.): 

I have POP email set up in my iOS from my domains' email addresses. My iOS Mail app displays the following message on each and every email in my Inboxes received prior early May 2018: "This message has not been downloaded from the server" (In italics and verbatim.) No other content in body of message. All the same emails are still in my GoDaddy webmail Inboxes.

I spoke with Apple. Senior support is not aware of any Apple cause. So I think it is a GoDaddy POP email setting or something like that. Hoping you all can help solve so all Inbox mail originally downloaded remains.

I guess I could have just phoned the wonderful GoDaddy support and will if no one here helps. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Issue with iOS POP mail - My Best.Post.Ever. (and first. post. ever.)

Hi @Babington

Welcome to our forums and thanks for posting your first post Smiley Happy . I am not familiar with the error you are receiving and I reached out to our Advanced Technical Team who confirmed that would not be an email server issue. I was able to find an article online that should be able to help you resolve your issue. Check it out here. Let me know if this works! 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Issue with iOS POP mail - My Best.Post.Ever. (and first. post. ever.)

Hi KayJay! Sorry for my delayed reply; I need to next figure out how to turn on email notifications for this great forum, since I had no idea you had replied to my question until I just logged back in for the first time since posting it. Thanks so much for your link. I will now go read it and see if it solves my issue. I'll let you know. Thanks again!