cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Mac Outlook365 email sending issue

Hi, 

I have just brought outlook 365 and synced my go daddy email account to it. I am able to receive emails but UNABLE to send emails. They stay in my outbox and have no idea why. The error code I get is "User info@xxxxxxxx.com has been restricted", Error code: 17898. I have spoke with the support team and I have done all they have asked but still unable to send emails. On my webmail go daddy account it is fine. Is anyone having the same issues or have any solutions? It is really annoying how I am unable to send emails. HELP!!!! 

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Mac Outlook365 email sending issue

@DidarVirdi 

I just found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/error-code-17898-on-outlook-for-mac/288b13a6-... which is the exact issue you are describing.

Can you post a screen capture of your outlook settings - Feel free to "hide" your user / password  - the important thing is we see the server information / port & checkboxes

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community