cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mails not recived and going to Spam

We have 60 domains upon godaddy but we are face lot of issue to sending mails . some domains not recived my mails and some mails going to spam folder. godday not provide support..

3 REPLIES 3
New

Re: Mails not recived and going to Spam

I've been having similar problems regarding emails not being sent to certain companies that I work with. This is something that started happening over the last 2 months... many clients that I work with are no longer receiving my emails... some others are. Most gmail and hotmail accounts have received my email but others no. I have been assured that my emails are not ending up in spam folders and I have been assured that our emails are not being filtered. It seems that emails are ending up in a black hole. I am also aware of a colleague of mine, who uses GoDaddy, is experiencing the same problem.

Update
I managed to find a solution to my problem and thought it best to post it here should others be experiencing a similar problem. While I called GoDaddy on this matter... the problem was quickly identified by a wonderful woman on GoDaddy's online chat (Elise). Allegedly my DNS MX settings had been manually changed a few months back to a value of "@".... rather than "mail.domainname.com". I have no idea as to how and why the manual change was made, as I am the only one who has access to this account. If this turns out to be a similar issue, then I suggest you make the necessary changes and then change you login passwords etc. All the best. D

I am having problems in sending emails to my clients. Sometimes emails do get delivered but lately I've been experiencing problem and I am not sure how to fix this problem. Please help.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MxolisiM,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues sending email. Here's some tips on things to do to resolve this issue for you. Please come back and let us know if you got things resolved and what steps you took. This will be very helpful to other community members who may be experiencing the same thing. Thanks!

Rachel