cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Need email forwarding advice

Hi all,

I could use some advice here. I have a domain via GD and an online store through Shopify. I would like to have an email address for my store / domain and have any traffic directed to my Outlook account. Firstly, is this possible and secondly, how the hell do I do it?

Thanks for any support!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User 2020

@fuzzyglo 

There are a couple of low cost email only hosting providers - ($1-$5/month) some are per mailbox others for the the entire account - this would allow for emails at the domain to forward to some other account or perhaps have a mailbox

You may want to check also if you have a Forwarding package with your domain which may have been included depending on when you purchased the domain

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User 2020

@fuzzyglo 

There are a couple of low cost email only hosting providers - ($1-$5/month) some are per mailbox others for the the entire account - this would allow for emails at the domain to forward to some other account or perhaps have a mailbox

You may want to check also if you have a Forwarding package with your domain which may have been included depending on when you purchased the domain

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post