cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

No more free email forwarding?

Hello,

I've read a few pages on the internet that say I should get free email forwarding credit with purchase of a domain. This includes an official GoDaddy page: https://ca.godaddy.com/help/set-up-my-forwarding-email-address-7598.

I am not able to find this credit under My Products > Additional Products. 

Help?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: No more free email forwarding?

Hi @anton604!

To my knowledge, that was an old promotion that's no longer a valid offering. I could be wrong and you can always call in to ask about it. I believe that went away when they made the move to O365 as their email solution of choice.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @anton604. We do still offer free email forwarding addresses, though we no longer offer free fully functioning email addresses. I think that may be what @MrVapor was referring to. You should see the forwarding credit under Additional Products. If you don't, I'd suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), or an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with our customer care team so they can make sure there are no issues with the account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Super User III
Super User III

Thanks for the correction @JesseW. I did mix the two up.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community