cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Not receiving emails from website

My Website is hosted on Wix but my domain name and email is with godaddy.  Wix is set up to point to godaddy but when people send emails from the website I am not receiving them.  If people just use the email address on another server I.e. not via the website the emails come through on godaddy.  The emails make it to an inbox on Wix but very delayed. When looking on the Wix website it says if my website is pointed to godaddy it is an issue with godaddy, so can you please help.  Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Not receiving emails from website

Hi @Ant10. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say what's happening in your situation without more information. Generally, email that is created by a website is sent through an SMTP server. GoDaddy's email services wouldn't work for this since we only provide SMTP service for domains that we host on our servers. If you can provide the website URL where the email is generated from, that may help others take a closer look and offer further suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New
Solution

Re: Not receiving emails from website

Hi, I found out I was not receiving emails through Wix website as Wix have changed their contact form.  I have updated this on my website with wix forms and emails now coming through.