cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing emails not being received and no notification

I was having problem with godaddy outgoing email services. I was using shared Ultimate package hosted in godaddy cPanel. After upgrading to Business lunch, my outgoing email service was not working. I have tried from webmail to send email. Email was showing in sent item and there was not bounce back email. But recipients from other domains are not receiving our emails. I have contacted with godaddy support for last 2 days, its been more than 24 hours and i m facing business loss. but godaddy support could not solve the problem yet and everytime they are saying that their backend team is working. I do not know what kind of support is this. Seems i have to shift my domain to other provider. Anybody has any solution on it ? Please let me know.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Outgoing emails not being received and no notification

Hi @Albatross. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Generally, when troubleshooting this issue, our support team should review the situation with our advanced support and they can see whether or not the messages are going out of our system. If that didn't happen, then I'd suggest reviewing the issue with support again and asking them to have the mail log reviewed. However, if they can determine that the mail is leaving our system appropriately, the next step is to have the recipient check with their mail provider. After the mail leaves our end, there isn't a way for us to track it. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.