cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with cPanel email, can send but can not receive

Hello, I've tried to setup this account but it just won't let me receive emails, this is driving me crazy, 

how can I fix this? 

Your message couldn't be delivered to ricky@pausliving.com because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.

The response from the remote server was:
550 5.4.1 [ricky@pausliving.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied [PU1APC01FT064.eop-APC01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Problem with cPanel email, can send but can not receive

Hello @aska0207, the first thing you'll want to do is confirm that you have your DNS settings configured for use with cPanel email.  You can check out these instructions for what you should be using: https://www.godaddy.com/help/configuring-dns-for-your-cpanel-domain-8852?.  The next step would be to test the send & receive from the web based email interface to determine if the error is related to the email server, or to the email client.  

If you continue to get the same error after verifying the DNS and testing from the web based interface, please reach out to our live support teams for further assistance.  Thanks!

MPC

Hi there, We are also facing the same issue mentioned above. We have created three email accounts at cPanel but all three doesn't work. All emails are bouncing with the message "Your message couldn't be delivered to contact@xx.xx because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information. I have waited for an hour on the customer support number and still couldn't get through to speak a technical expert. Please respond and provide help on this issue. Thanks Ashish

Did you find a resolution? I am having the same issue.

I am experiencing the same issue, has there been any resolution?