cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

We Can't Access Your Plesk Account

We Can't Access Your Plesk Account 

I have two problems. I can't stand the  support methods GoDaddy uses (only phone support) I hope I haven't have to resort to the phone in anger because you can't e-mail.

I purchased 12 months of Plesk Windows Hosting since I primarily develop with Microsoft technologies. The purchase process went smoothly (as expected!), but I cannot use "Hosting Setup" from GoDaddy because it will not pull the new Plesk account and constantly give issues.

The error message I am receiving each time I try to setup is: "We Can't Access Your Plesk Account."

It also appears that GoDaddy's Hosting Panels are trying to remove all mentions of Windows Hosting all together which is not very promising. When it starts to load the pages is mentions the Wordpress Managed Hosting.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: We Can't Access Your Plesk Account

@DVORAH-Annanda 

Unfortunately, there's not much we can do about this on the community boards. This is something that has to be handled on the server end from the sounds of it. Contacting phone support or live chat is your best bet here. All the information for contact is at the top of the page. Make sure you switch to the US version of the site if you want to use live chat.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: We Can't Access Your Plesk Account

Thank you so much for your advise. Contacting 'phone support' is not an option for me, one of the reasons for my frustration, however I did contact them through 'live chat', had to wait quite a while before they actually attended my chat, but once I got through everything went smoothly and they sorted out my issue on their side within 10 minutes!