Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Website down again!!!! - Plesk Deluxe Hosting

Hi,

My site hosted on GoDaddy's Plesk Deluxe Hosting can't be accessed again!!

I have been experiencing frequent downtime with your Plesk Deluxe Hosting services.

i can't log into the Plesk Control panel either. neither can i connect to the FTP server. The IP is 

The funny thing is GoDaddy sends me weekly reports showing '100% uptime'.

What plesk hosting service do you recommend other than godaddy?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Website down again!!!! - Plesk Deluxe Hosting

@mackja 

While I don't do much with Plesk / Windows there are a couple things that I can offer as suggestions here

1) I went to 182.50.132.52 and the Plesk default page loaded

2) Do you have a domain which isn't connecting

3) Are you able to access the IP/server from a different computer / internet connect - perhaps there is a firewall which you end up with a temporary block.

In regards to your 100% uptime, this is often looking at if the server is powered on and accessible on the network - not if individual services are blocked or not running - for example I have a Linux VPS and apache will crash from time to time so my websites are down - the server itself is up so the uptime shows 100%

Hope this helps point you in the right direction.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New
Solution

Re: Website down again!!!! - Plesk Deluxe Hosting

The site is up now.

When the site was down, I could not access it from my desktop, phone, remote server, or Google's "Test Live URL".

And my trust with godaddy's services is over. I just switched to a different hosting company.