cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Skilled II

Is there a way to display the GoDaddy "Verified & Secured" graphic on published Web Builder websites

Is there a way to display the GoDaddy "Verified & Secured" graphic on published Web Builder websites?

Website + Marketing User since 2-Dec-2019
Reverse Logic Limited
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I stumbled across the Enable Trust Seals option which is my way of saying don't ask me how to find it again. Once this option is turned on you can generate the code and insert it in an HTML section to display the badge on your site. I would have preferred to insert the code in the footer so that it appeared on all pages. Instead I added an HTML section above the footer on the HOME page.

Reverse Logic Limited

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User I

Hello @reverselogic and thank you for reaching out to the commuinty. 

I don't know if that is available since SSL is included in the platform but that is a good question though. @PL281 do you know if that option is available for Website Builder? I know its available if you purchased a SSL from GoDaddy, but don't think that is a feature within the Website builder platform.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

@reverselogic 

While the Websites + Marketing does include an SSL - I'm not sure if it includes the Secure Seal - You would need to reach out to support on that.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I stumbled across the Enable Trust Seals option which is my way of saying don't ask me how to find it again. Once this option is turned on you can generate the code and insert it in an HTML section to display the badge on your site. I would have preferred to insert the code in the footer so that it appeared on all pages. Instead I added an HTML section above the footer on the HOME page.

Reverse Logic Limited

View solution in original post

Darn @reverselogic , I was going to ask you where you found it!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

I retraced my steps to get to "Enable Trust Seals". 

Starting from account.godaddy.com/products follow these steps:

My Products -> Website Security and Backups -> Manage All -> Manage (for relevant domain) -> Settings -> Trust Seals -> Enable Trust Seals -> Choose Color and Style-> Generate Code

Paste code into HTML section where you want trust seal displayed.

Hope this helps.

Reverse Logic Limited