cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

SSL Certificate issue Safari on Mac

Hi there,

It seems the ssl certificate we installed didn't support by Safari on Mac. Our customer complaint to us as below by using our system. It always popped up for certifation. Our website is https://freight.payport.co.nz   . Thanks, Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,
I'm having the same sign in trouble as before.
Note:  it is NOT a password issue.  I have not been able to sign in on my desktop computer since your website upgrade.  Now I am unable to sign in on my laptop.
It has happened because I get a pop up asking for id certification.  I had been clicking 'ignore' or 'cancel' but accidentally clicked 'continue' and now can no longer log in.  I've attached some screen shots showing what I'm seeing.
It doesn't make a difference whether I choose 'allow' or 'don't allow'.  I can't get past this point.  So frustrating and clearing my browser/cache doesn't do anything.  
How can I get past this?
Has anyone else had this happen?
This is the only website I've ever had this request from.  Like I said, it's only since the big website update.
Emily

3 REPLIES 3

Re: SSL Certificate issue Safari on Mac

Hi @payport, thanks for posting.

GoDaddy's SSL certificates are supported on Safari and Mac computers.

Without knowing the exact error messages, it's hard to say what the issue might be. If you can follow up with the exact error messages that are being displayed, a member of the Community might be able to offer further suggestions.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Hi Guys,

I'm having a similar issue, Safari on Macbook. All other browsers seem to be fine. 

Error attached. Any help is much appreciated. 

I'd prefer not to disclose the full site name. But if it's needed let me know.

Thanks

JohnPicture 1.png

Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @elstduio2000!

Thank you for posting. If you'd prefer not to provide the entire domain, you may be better off reaching out directly to our support team to troubleshoot this further. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support