Can you help me, please?
1) Godaddy sent me next files:
2) Also, Godaddy sent me generated-private-key
I should to install certificates to Tomcat.
1) openssl pkcs12 -export -in 222809*********.crt -inkey generated-private-key.key -out abc.p12
2) keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore abc.p12 -srcstoretype PKCS12 -destkeystore abc.jks -deststoretype JKS
3) keytool -importcert -trustcacerts -file gd_bundle-g2-g1.crt -alias root -keystore abc.jks
4) keytool -importcert -trustcacerts -file gdig2.crt.pem -alias intermediate -keystore abc.jks
<Connector port="80" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
<Connector port="443" maxThreads="200"
scheme="https" secure="true" SSLEnabled="true"
1) Open Google Chrome. Everything fine. Connection is secure.
Error: Can't validate SSL Certificate. Either it is self-signed (which will cause browser warnings) or it is invalid.
The certificate is not trusted in all web browsers. You may need to install an Intermediate/chain certificate to link it to a trusted root certificate. Learn more about this error. You can fix this by following GoDaddy's Certificate Installation Instructions for your server platform. Pay attention to the parts about Intermediate certificates.
What did I do wrong?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please make sure you are following these instructions for installing an SSL on a Tomcat server: https://www.godaddy.com/help/tomcat-generate-csrs-and-install-certificates-5239.
If you continue to get an error after following those instructions, please contact our live customer support so we can provide further assistance. Thanks!
I am facing the same problem. SSL certificate is not working for Tomcat 9.Please share some information for SSL certificate installation Tomcat 9