Can I receive international incoming calls to my SmartLine number?
Hello, I have 3 questions:
1. Can I receive international incoming calls to my SmartLine number? If so, what is the rate?
2. I find out SmartLine is using my cellular network like routing the calls to my U.S. number, but why every time there is an incoming call, the incoming calls will ring from the SmartLine app in my cellphone? Not like a regular incoming phone call showing on the screen?
3. Can I transfer out my SmartLine number to other platforms if I don't want to use SmartLine app anymore?
Thanks for reaching out. Here are the responses to your questions.
1) You can receive international calls to your SmartLine number and the rates are based on your cell provider's rates. We use your cellular service to make/receive SmartLine calls. However you won't be able to call international numbers with your SmartLine number, only US numbers.
2) When you receive incoming SmartLine calls, you will see your native phone with a custom GoDaddy SmartLine logo so that you know it is a SmartLine call.