cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Angular Career Portal with Wordpress site

Hi,

My main site is on wordpress but my career portal is in angular js. I have been following the instructions to upload my career portal but I got confused by directories. Will you please suggest where i should place my career portal so that it will be on host and accessible?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

I don't use much WordPress and AngukarJS @jamshadadil1 but when I do I find WP-and-Angular.com to be a great resource. I wonder if you have gone there to see if they have any solutions? I couldn't really troubleshoot your issue as I am not itimately familiar with that setup. I say check the WordPress/Angular particukar website.

When you find a solution please come back and let us know your resolution. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

I don't use much WordPress and AngukarJS @jamshadadil1 but when I do I find WP-and-Angular.com to be a great resource. I wonder if you have gone there to see if they have any solutions? I couldn't really troubleshoot your issue as I am not itimately familiar with that setup. I say check the WordPress/Angular particukar website.

When you find a solution please come back and let us know your resolution. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post