cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Wordpress

When I try to enter Wordpress I encounter the following error messages

Warning: require_once(/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/et-pagebuilder/et-pagebuilder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 8580

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/tlewis1989/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/et-pagebuilder/et-pagebuilder.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 8580

1 REPLY 1
Employee
Employee

Re: Can't access Wordpress

I'm not sure what setting in WordPress caused this, but Divi is looking for one of it's files in the wrong place.

Notice the path of the file it can't find: /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/et-pagebuilder/et-pagebuilder.php

cPanel puts files for each person's site under their username. That path should start with /home/tlewis1989/public_html/

That lets you know what's wrong, but telling you how to fix is less simple. I'd download a copy of your theme from the provider, and replace the files for it to start with. Divi is a paid theme with full support, they should be able to help. If not GoDaddy offers WordPress Premium support at https://www.godaddy.com/wordpress/premium-support