cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
just-me
Getting Started

Combining sections

I need some help please.  I have taken sections from 3 pages I created and put them all on one page.  My problem is, I want to COMBINE the sections without having to do it by hand as there is too much to sit down and do individually.  Is there ANY way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Muse
Super User I

@just-me 

The obvious answer is to copy-n-paste into the new page.  Then rearrange blocks as you see fit.

So that makes me wonder what you mean by "combine".

If you have a lot of text, and it visually looks like a lot, folks tend to scan not read.   So in that case how you combine, needs to take structure and formatting into consideration as well.

Things like a top-of-page table of contents with links to sections below.  As well as liberal use of headings, sub-heads, and bulleted lists.

If you want to provide more information on what you are trying to do, happy to help! 😉

Judith
"Boldness be my friend." ~ William Shakespeare

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Muse
Super User I

@just-me 

The obvious answer is to copy-n-paste into the new page.  Then rearrange blocks as you see fit.

So that makes me wonder what you mean by "combine".

If you have a lot of text, and it visually looks like a lot, folks tend to scan not read.   So in that case how you combine, needs to take structure and formatting into consideration as well.

Things like a top-of-page table of contents with links to sections below.  As well as liberal use of headings, sub-heads, and bulleted lists.

If you want to provide more information on what you are trying to do, happy to help! 😉

Judith
"Boldness be my friend." ~ William Shakespeare

View solution in original post