Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Developer Up to 5 sites $24.99/month

Hello Godaddy,

Now I have 2 WP sites in Godaddy with 

Deluxe $12.99/month;

Hope to buy Developer Up to 5 sites  $24.99/month,to build additional 2 WP sites .

Would you please to stop my 2 WP Deluxe plans next month ?

And how to put all my 4 WP sites in one Developer Up to 5 sites  $24.99/month plan ?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Developer Up to 5 sites $24.99/month

Hello there!

You would first need to purchase the new hosting plan. You can also go ahead and upgrade one of the hosting plans you currently have to the MWP Developer plan. Then you will want to migrate the rest of the sites over to the new plan and cancel the one you no longer need.

I highly suggest you give Hosting Support a call for assistance with this. They will be able to help you with the transition experience and ensure it's seamless for you.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks Joe,

Can you tell me how to migrate the rest of the sites over to the new plan and cancel the one you no longer need...

Best,

Edwin

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

That's super easy. MWP comes with a handy-dandy migration feature.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community