cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Digital Download Help

I am building a website that offers digital downloads. Can anyone tell me what plugin or form I need that will enable people to enter their own data into designated fields that would then feed into the selected template that they are purchasing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @BlueHairDad and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. I was researching how to sell digital downloads and came across a GoDaddy article with tips on how to complete this.

The article references other solutions and not just WordPress but the article suggested to use WooCommerce to add a a digital product. Managed WordPress does offer the WooCommerce setup with the eCommerce plan. If you need assistance with adding an eCommerce Managed WordPress to your account, please reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support.

Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @BlueHairDad and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. I was researching how to sell digital downloads and came across a GoDaddy article with tips on how to complete this.

The article references other solutions and not just WordPress but the article suggested to use WooCommerce to add a a digital product. Managed WordPress does offer the WooCommerce setup with the eCommerce plan. If you need assistance with adding an eCommerce Managed WordPress to your account, please reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support.

Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post