cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Divi Builder Menu & Navigation

I am desperate for some help. I am an amateur website builder and small business owner. I am skilled with the Divi Builder and created my business website on my own after a gentleman I was working with set me up with Divi. Now I purchased another domain and bought a Divi package to build a new personal site from scratch, but it isn't working the same. I was hoping it would be a blank slate for me to build from, but it came with all this extra junk already built in.. I went through and deleted a bunch of pages to get to square one, but I think I may have messed something up. My main menu and navigation bar does not appear on the site and I have spent a few hours trying to determine why. But as a novice, I don't know it well enough to figure it out. Where can I go for help to have someone quickly tell me why my nav bar isn't showing up so I can start building on my new domain?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Divi Builder Menu & Navigation

Elegant Themes has a very comprehensive support area for you to tap into with lots of videos:

https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/documentation/

The beauty of WordPress themes, especially since you are starting from scratch, is that you can deactivate and then uninstall Divi and then reinstall a fresh copy! Smiley Wink

Judith
"Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt