cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Empty Cart is showing on wordpress website though product is added to cart

On website nameplateworld.com we are facing issue though products are added to cart it shows empty cart.

Tried all solutions at wordpress, disabling all plugins in woocommerce, changing to default theme, clearing cache still issue persists

please help us to resolve this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@heritageinnovat 

As you are on Managed WordPress it has caching built in which is why I was asking if you were using any caching plugins as well. You may need to reach out to GoDaddy support as I know WooCommerce will run fine on the platform - there maybe something with your specific site which needs to be addressed.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@heritageinnovat 

What hosting plan with GoDaddy are you using - there seems to be something going on with caching on this as I added an item to an empty cart and then deleted it and then added another item and the original item returned - Are you running any caching plugins?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

I have taken Basic Managed WordPress Websites plan on godaddy.

I am not using any cache plugin. 

Can anyone help me on this issue?

@heritageinnovat 

As you are on Managed WordPress it has caching built in which is why I was asking if you were using any caching plugins as well. You may need to reach out to GoDaddy support as I know WooCommerce will run fine on the platform - there maybe something with your specific site which needs to be addressed.

View solution in original post