cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

FATAL ERROR

Hi, I updated the plugins and after that i got critical error of this plugin. Please help me, how to fix it?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_tax_enabled() in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/flexible-shipping/classes/wp-wpdesk-fs-shipment/admin-notices.php:161 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WPDesk_Flexible_Shipping_Admin_Notices->admin_notices_taxes(”) #1 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /var/www/wp-admin/admin-header.php(281): do_action(‘admin_notices’) #4 /var/www/wp-admin/plugins.php(486): require_once(‘/var/www/wp-adm…’) #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/flexible-shipping/classes/wp-wpdesk-fs-shipment/admin-notices.php on line 161
There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@Mehwish 

My suggestion is to disable / delete the Flexible Shipping plugin and re-install the previous version - I would also check your PHP version / other plugins and make sure they are up to date - then you try to upgrade this plugin again and if it fails reach out the author or they may have fix for it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi, Please help how to fix the problem or error below ?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_tax_enabled() in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/flexible-shipping/classes/wp-wpdesk-fs-shipment/admin-notices.php:161 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WPDesk_Flexible_Shipping_Admin_Notices->admin_notices_taxes('') #1 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /var/www/wp-admin/admin-header.php(281): do_action('admin_notices') #4 /var/www/wp-admin/plugins.php(486): require_once('/var/www/wp-adm...') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/flexible-shipping/classes/wp-wpdesk-fs-shipment/admin-notices.php on line 161

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

Super User IV

@Mehwish 

My suggestion is to disable / delete the Flexible Shipping plugin and re-install the previous version - I would also check your PHP version / other plugins and make sure they are up to date - then you try to upgrade this plugin again and if it fails reach out the author or they may have fix for it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post