cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google AdSense plug-in

Hi all,

I've got the basic pack for WordPress hosting. I'm trying to get the Google AdSense plug-in to work but I keep getting this message saying "You currently have a host-only AdSense account. Please visit the AdSense help center for instructions on how to show ads on this site. Learn more".

Anyone able to help? 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

@aznzyzz wrote:

Hi all,

I've got the basic pack for WordPress hosting. I'm trying to get the Google AdSense plug-in to work but I keep getting this message saying "You currently have a host-only AdSense account. Please visit the AdSense help center for instructions on how to show ads on this site. Learn more".

Anyone able to help? 

Hi, @aznzyzz. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! From the link you've provided, it seems like you need to provide AdSence with the URL of the site you're trying to add the service on. I'd recommend trying the steps in that article. If you've already done so and are still seeing the error, you may need to get in touch with AdSense support to see what the issue is. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.