cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please , My New Wordpress Website Is Down, Almost Every Time, When I Try To Upload Images Or..

Hi Guys ,

I need some Help Please

I have a problem I've never seen before !
My new wordpress website is down, almost every time , when I try to upload images or set the feature image to my posts .

I changed the wordpress theme , removed all the unnecessary plugins , nothing happened !

any ideas please?

2 REPLIES 2
New

I'm not sure if I am having the same problem as you.  I have been trying to update my site (new member since this past Friday).  My page is displaying an Oops, not found.  I created a post and my post is not appearing on my site but I was able to customize the theme and colors and menu and such.  If the wordpress is down would I be able use those features?  If yes, then if would the Oops be explained due to the wordpress being down?  If so, that leads me to believe it is godadddys site in itself.  Im getting so frustrated.  I'm not sure if I missed a step in purchasing or what.

@GeekTeam wrote:

Hi Guys ,

I need some Help Please

I have a problem I've never seen before !
My new wordpress website is down, almost every time , when I try to upload images or set the feature image to my posts .

I changed the wordpress theme , removed all the unnecessary plugins , nothing happened !

any ideas please?

I think the problem I'm having is a bit more sinister. When I navigate to my site, it just says "Page okay"   I'm actually wondering if this is a problem with WordPress and not Go Daddy. Trying to keep the technician on the line long enough to solve problems frustrating. I am actually thinking about switching my hosting over to Comcast small-business. At least it will pay you when your site is not working.