cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

ISO Instagram widget

Looking for a free widget that lets me display my latest instagram posts in the sidebar of my blog site. Any recommendations?

I installed/activated Simply Instagram per the directions here: https://en.support.wordpress.com/instagram/instagram-widget/#authorizing-instagram-account-access. When I click the button to begin the authorization process, I receive the following error message:

{"code": 403, "error_type": "OAuthForbiddenException", "error_message": "You are not a sandbox user of this client"}

Is there a workaround for this?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: ISO Instagram widget

@cahallyburton

Are you hosted on WordPress.com or GoDaddy?   If on GoDaddy there are a slew of other Instagram Plugins to choose from that you can try here.

One that I have used quite a bit is Instagram Feed.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

@Muse

Thanks a bunch! I went Instagram Feed - looks great on the page and is easy to use. Although I usually stick with free plugins, I'm thinking of going premium with this one because of its options. 

Have you used the Pro version? Any input?

Carole Anne

Super User II Super User II
Super User II

@cahallyburton

I've only used the free version of InstagramFeed.  What you can do is read the Rating Reviews on the plugin's page on WordPress.org.  This one is a solid 5 Stars! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison