cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Increase wordpress memory limit PHP and maximum input vars

I need to resolve these issues but I need full details about how to do it on godaddy

1. WordPress Memory Limit: 40M, memory_limit should be at least 96MB.   Increasing memory allocated to PHP
  2. Maximum Input Vars: 1000, max_input_vars should be at least 4000.   Increasing Maximum Input Vars
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Helper III

hello sherifehab,

In order to answer your answer properly i need to know the type of hosting you are using. In any case, i will answer this question thoroughly so that you have sufficient information to proceed.

find and replace this line in wp-config.php:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '96MB' );

in the even that your hosting provider does not allow you to modify your php .ini file

max_input_vars = 4000
suhosin.post.max_vars = 4000
suhosin.request.max_vars = 4000

if your hosting provider does not allow you to modify your php .ini file you will need to have your php version downgraded to version 5.3.9 or below 

please note that, i offer direct support that is in no way associated with GoDaddy's regular support channels; but, for immediate technical support you can contact me at: https://join.skype.com/t3cxhmNCspqu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Helper III

hello sherifehab,

In order to answer your answer properly i need to know the type of hosting you are using. In any case, i will answer this question thoroughly so that you have sufficient information to proceed.

find and replace this line in wp-config.php:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '96MB' );

in the even that your hosting provider does not allow you to modify your php .ini file

max_input_vars = 4000
suhosin.post.max_vars = 4000
suhosin.request.max_vars = 4000

if your hosting provider does not allow you to modify your php .ini file you will need to have your php version downgraded to version 5.3.9 or below 

please note that, i offer direct support that is in no way associated with GoDaddy's regular support channels; but, for immediate technical support you can contact me at: https://join.skype.com/t3cxhmNCspqu

View solution in original post