cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Lyrical Theme Hero Widget on all pages

I am looking for a bit of help with the Lyrical Theme Hero Widget.  I love the way my initial page looks and I was able to add a paypal donation button to it for my non-profit.  My question is, how do I take the look of my main page (w/the hero widget) and have my subsequent pages look like that as well.  I understand the hero widget is only able to be used on the main page, but I have tried to find something comparable via Google, but I am coming up with nothing. 

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Lyrical Theme Hero Widget on all pages

@BMorbach

WordPress theme structure and layout pretty much is what it is.  When you get into changing layout or what displays where, the code has to customized/modified.

To accomplish what you describe would require working with a developer to create a custom page template with the look and feel that you desire that would be used for internal page layouts.  Once this page is created you would then be able to select the template Page Attributes > Templates on a page by page basis.

If you want that look throughout the entire site -- again, that would required a developer to create the necessary files to accomplish that for you.  And, this could get costly fast.

It may be less expensive to find a theme that has the display options you desire already baked in.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
"All people are the same; only their habits differ." ~Confucius