cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Migrated site over, and now I have errors "Creating default object from empty value in.."

I migrated a site today from an existing application. The current site runs fine and has no issues, but the migrated site is showing several errors.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/content/...../wp-content/themes/Origin/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 875

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/...../wp-content/themes/Origin/epanel/custom_functions.php:875) in /home/content/...../wp-includes/option.php on line 828

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/...../wp-content/themes/Origin/epanel/custom_functions.php:875) in /home/content/...../wp-includes/option.php on line 829

What are the next steps to resolving this issue? Again, the site that was migrated from is still live and has NO current issues or errors. So this was definitely due to migration. Please help.

1 REPLY 1

Hey @KWN,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Out of curiousity, what theme are you currently using? Have you tried setting to a default theme and disabling plugins to see if the error resolves itself from here?

Reason I ask is because the "Warning: Creating default object from" message is a subject of repeated discussion on the WordPress.org forums. From what I've seen in few discussions, seems some of the issues stem from either theme or plugin related issues. Perhaps if we knew the theme you were using, another member familiar with this error and theme could provide some more suggestions on how to correct the issue. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support