cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

My web site works intermittantly

My site works intermittently. So far it works fine. But from today I notice the following messages when I try to access the site.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@nsdc.npbazar.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My site address is www.nsdc.gov.bd and www.nsdc.gov.bd/virtualpathshala and it is developed in Wordpress. Please help me.

1 REPLY 1
Helper V
Helper V

Re: My web site works intermittantly

You can contact Godaddy Support or you can also PM me your WP Login details and your Godaddy Account details so I can check it from my end. Also if your domain is hosted elsewhere then do provide me the login information as well.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar