cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Need help setting up an all forwarder email address for my Managed WP Domains?

Hi there, I have multiple GoDaddy Domains but this is the first time I purchased the Ultimate Wordpress Managed package. My question is that I want to setup a forwarder email that grabs any email sent to my domain and send it to the email address of my choosing.

This process is fairly easy with simple hosting plans but with this managed plan I can't get it done.

I have a one-year free email plan but I am not interested in using that all I want is a good old email forwarder.

Please help

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Need help setting up an all forwarder email address for my Managed WP Domains?

Hi, @helpinghands. Not sure if you still need help with this, but it sounds like something our Workspace Email forwarding accounts could take care of for you. If you have registered a domain with us, you would get those for free. You wouldn't be able to use them with any other mail service, though. For more information, check out this article. You'd have to set the address up as a catchall. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Solution

Re: Need help setting up an all forwarder email address for my Managed WP Domains?

Although your approach was good. I mean you somewhat understood what I want but there is a catch, there are No free or paid forwarders with Managed WP Accounts