cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Saving Product

I can't seem to save a product. I will have it all ready to save and and all typed out. But when I go to save it it will not even save it will show I clicked the save button but it will not save it at all. What can I do to save products?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@MadjesdasCK 

Whenever WordPress does not behave as it should, that typically indicates a conflict of some sort. In most cases a plugin, and sometimes even your theme. We troubleshoot this by process of elimination.

You can do that by logging in via FTP and renaming your plugin directory (plugins to plugins-off). If that resolves the issue you know you have a plugin that is causing a conflict. Reactivate one by one until the problem occurs to discover your bad actor.

While you are at it, make sure that all your plugins are tested and compatible up to 5.1.1 too.

If the issue persists, it could be your theme, try switching to the default Twenty Nineteen theme to see if that resolves the issue. If it does, it is an issue with your theme.

Whenever WordPress does not behave as it should, and no code has been modified, a conflict is usually the culprit.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." ~ Me

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

@MadjesdasCK 

Whenever WordPress does not behave as it should, that typically indicates a conflict of some sort. In most cases a plugin, and sometimes even your theme. We troubleshoot this by process of elimination.

You can do that by logging in via FTP and renaming your plugin directory (plugins to plugins-off). If that resolves the issue you know you have a plugin that is causing a conflict. Reactivate one by one until the problem occurs to discover your bad actor.

While you are at it, make sure that all your plugins are tested and compatible up to 5.1.1 too.

If the issue persists, it could be your theme, try switching to the default Twenty Nineteen theme to see if that resolves the issue. If it does, it is an issue with your theme.

Whenever WordPress does not behave as it should, and no code has been modified, a conflict is usually the culprit.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." ~ Me

View solution in original post