cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Unable to update page edits to website

i edited a page on my website. after editing i clicked on update. the edited page did not display on my website. the old page was still there. i checked preview and made sure the changes were there and they were. i re clicked on update and still had no change on my website

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Unable to update page edits to website

I am sorry to hear you are running into problems with your site. Most of the time these type of issues occur due to caching. You have caching on your website browser and you can check this by using a private or incognito window (varies on browser). Another way is to try a different browser or device all together. If you are not seeing the changes still you will want to check to see if you have caching on your hosting, website, or even with a firewall. Most of the time it is one of the above issues but in some rare cases there is more going on and you might need some assistance from a developer at that point. I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck!

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Unable to update page edits to website

I am sorry to hear you are running into problems with your site. Most of the time these type of issues occur due to caching. You have caching on your website browser and you can check this by using a private or incognito window (varies on browser). Another way is to try a different browser or device all together. If you are not seeing the changes still you will want to check to see if you have caching on your hosting, website, or even with a firewall. Most of the time it is one of the above issues but in some rare cases there is more going on and you might need some assistance from a developer at that point. I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck!

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |

View solution in original post