cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Velux theme, every time I try to edit my website the layout is changed

Hi

I'm new to website building. I chose to go with velux theme for my website as I really like it. Unfortunately, every time I try to edit my website, the layout changes by itself.

I don't know what to do, really need some help.

Thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @Alex20. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! I installed the Velux free theme on a test Managed WordPress account but didn't have any issues editing settings. Perhaps you could provide more information on what you've changed and what the effect was. That  may help others offer additional guidance. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I am not sure if this is the same issue that the initial questioner was asking but in our case, with a Velux theme, one of the things that drew our attention to it was the three columns of content on the home  page.  No sooner had we made a few changes to the header and another page we noticed that the three columns layout was gone, replaced by one column with oversize photos.  For the life of me I cannot return it to the initial layout.

thank you in advance for your attention

EDIT - solved...when using the WP page editor and not page builder editor, the format changes, using page builder the columns reappear.  Care needs taken when witching between the two editors

Sam