cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Website taking too long to respond on mobile

My website routerfirmwareupdates .com is working very fine on desktop, but it's taking too long to respond on mobile.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Resolver VI

Hi, thank you for joining the GoDaddy community. I have tried to open your website but it is not accessible. If your website platform is WordPress then you can install amp and w3 total cache plugin to increase website speed. If your website is on another platform then contact your developer to make it mobile-friendly by reducing/compressing coding scripts.

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Resolver VI

Hi, thank you for joining the GoDaddy community. I have tried to open your website but it is not accessible. If your website platform is WordPress then you can install amp and w3 total cache plugin to increase website speed. If your website is on another platform then contact your developer to make it mobile-friendly by reducing/compressing coding scripts.

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post