cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

When I edit and update a WordPress page, I get Connection Lost. What to do?

This is extremely frustrating. Every time I make edit and update a WP page, there is a 50/50 chance I'm getting a "Connection Lost" error message. So then I had to re-do all the changes again and re-save... and then flip the coin again!

What's wrong with this???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@BernardC 

Hmmm... Can you view the website on the front-end without issue?   If so, then you probably have to contact GoDaddy Support and see if they can be of assistance as that then indicates a potential issue on the back-end. 

Judith
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." ~ Me

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II

@BernardC 

Without knowing your setup and what device you are using to connect, it could be your Wi-Fi or Network.   Here's an article that may help you troubleshoot. 

HTH! 😉

Judith

@Muse I'm using Windows 10 Desktop PC. My computer is directly wired connects to my modem. And it doesn't matter the web browser, I tried Chrome, Firefox and other obscure ones.

I don't think it's the internet connection problem because my internet remains connected (I have Youtube video is playing in other tab). Only the Wordpress Connection Lost.

@BernardC 

Hmmm... Can you view the website on the front-end without issue?   If so, then you probably have to contact GoDaddy Support and see if they can be of assistance as that then indicates a potential issue on the back-end. 

Judith

View solution in original post