cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AsimKhan2019
Helper I

Woo Commerce

Hi, 

Why can I not install woo commerce on my wordpress website? 

Regards,

Asim 

6 REPLIES 6
PL281
Super User IV

@AsimKhan2019 

Can you be a bit more specific as to what issues you are running into with installing WooCommerce

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi, 

I have installed wordpress application into my site on godaddy, then in the plugins section there is the woo commerce plugin that I like to install, when I click on install, I get this failed installation message even though my wordpress is compatible with it. I do not know how to install that on my site now. 

Regards,

Asim 

@AsimKhan2019 

Can you please post a screen shot of what you are seeing - it sounds like a permissions issue with your server

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Hi, 

I think that is the problem maybe, it might be permission issue. 

Asim

error.png

@AsimKhan2019 

I would check the error log on your server

@PL281 

Ok, I will check the error log and get back to you. I checked the log in plesk and wordpress dashboard but could not find anything.

Asim