cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Wordpress Failure Notice

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to upload a wordpress theme but Wordpress Failure Notice always occured. Can anyone help me resolve this issue.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Hey @joseph6pm,

Some template installs can be quite large if they have things like plugins paired with them. The first thing I would have a look at is your file upload capability and timeout. Also make sure that what you are uploading is just the intended .ZIP template file. Depending on the package there can be several .ZIP files included. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Hey @joseph6pm,

Some template installs can be quite large if they have things like plugins paired with them. The first thing I would have a look at is your file upload capability and timeout. Also make sure that what you are uploading is just the intended .ZIP template file. Depending on the package there can be several .ZIP files included. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post