Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue

I need a bit of help or direction.  I am not super savvy when it comes to Wordpress, I am working on it.  In the meantime, could someone help me or direct me what to do about this error?   

I have been getting an email about it for about 4 days in a row now.  I have tried a few things with the plugins, deleting unused ones, updating etc, but it seems beyond what I know so far.

The website works fine, and I am able to access Dashboard just fine.  Orders are processing as normal, so it doesn't seem to be causing any serious issues.

Here is a copy of the email: 

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WooCommerce.

First, visit your website (https://www.beavosoruscards.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://www.beavosoruscards.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://www.beavosoruscards.com/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode&rm_token=kbRHUFsDsIzJ0p0L3BF...

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.7
Current theme: Storefront (version 3.5.1)
Current plugin: WooCommerce (version 5.1.0)
PHP version 7.3.12

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 458 of the file /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Unidentified action 84284 in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php:458
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_HybridStore.php(267): ActionScheduler_DBStore->cancel_action('84284')
#1 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/abstracts/ActionScheduler_Store.php(290): ActionScheduler_HybridStore->cancel_action('84284')
#2 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/abstracts/ActionScheduler_Store.php(251): ActionScheduler_Store->bulk_cancel_actions(Array)
#3 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/functions.php(136): ActionScheduler_Store->cancel_actions_by_hook('atum/update_exp...')
#4 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/queue/class-wc-action-queue.php(113): as_unschedule_all_actions('atum/update_exp...', Array, '')
#5 /var/

0 REPLIES 0