cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

image display in WP tweny seventeen on an iPad - Block Gallery tool

I just built a website and used the Block Gallery tool, the Block Image tool and Next Gen Gallery to load images. Everything displays fine on my computer and on my phone, but on my iPad some of the images do not display which, in turn, messes up the layout. The Next Gen galleries are fine. I think all of the images that are not displaying are in Block Galleries. Any ideas? Here is a page in which images are missing on the iPad. https://marylanetapestry.com/tapestries/tapestries-2011-2020/

Also, when I make changes in a page, they do not always register on the iPad. I did try clearing my history and the pages were still not matching the current version of that page. This is an example of that. https://marylanetapestry.com/tapestries/tapestries-1990-1999/ 

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @marylane53 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. I tested the link you provided with Google's Mobile Friendly Test and also GTMetrix. Here are the results:

The best suggestion is to optimize your site, specifically your images. GoDaddy does offer WordPress Premium Support to complete this for you and also provides instructions on how to complete it with step-by-step instructions. Here is the link on how to Optimize Images in WordPress.

If you do not employ a website manager, WordPress Premium Support is a cost effective option for continuous support on your WordPress Built site. If you choose to use this option, please reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support for further assistance.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @marylane53 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. I tested the link you provided with Google's Mobile Friendly Test and also GTMetrix. Here are the results:

The best suggestion is to optimize your site, specifically your images. GoDaddy does offer WordPress Premium Support to complete this for you and also provides instructions on how to complete it with step-by-step instructions. Here is the link on how to Optimize Images in WordPress.

If you do not employ a website manager, WordPress Premium Support is a cost effective option for continuous support on your WordPress Built site. If you choose to use this option, please reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support for further assistance.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post