cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

images specific to a page

I’m new to WordPress so still trying to figure it out… I have developed a website using the Catch Base theme which I like. I have a landing page plus six pages. When I navigate to any page my featured images work and my page content is displayed fine. What I’d like to do is add an image to the page’s primary sidebar that is specific to that page. When I use the primary sidebar widget to place an image on the page the image will also show on all page’s primary sidebar which is what I don’t want. I can’t seem to find where I can add images specific to one page. A friend who uses WordPress has a visibility button next to the save when adding images to a primary sidebar. I don’t have that visibility button on my theme. Anyone know how I can add images to single pages and not have them show up on all the pages? Seems basic to me but I’m missing something. Thanks!      

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: images specific to a page

@packman

There's a plugin for that! Custom Sidebars – Dynamic Widget Area Manager.   Let's you setup sidebars and widgets for each page, post or post type.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
"Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Highlighted

Re: images specific to a page

Hi @Muse:

I downloaded Custom Sidebars and with a little trial and error was able to get the sidebar images the way I wanted them for each specific page... Thank you!