• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Adding products from marketplaces

I bought Godaddy to build a website to enable me to cross post to Amazon and eBay as well as show marketplace products on the website. So far it has been an awful experience, I have had a real struggle linking everything up. Finally I got my over 4000 products to import and now I find out in order for them to show up on the web site, I have to individually click each one to "make visible on site" as well as add a category. Customer service told me" I need to put the work in!" Excuse me, I have put years of work in, and I can't believe I have to touch every product to make this work. Don't Amazon seller and eBay sellers use these web sites? or as the rep said " Godaddy is not for me...." I cannot add each item by hand is there a script or something I can run, or have I just wasted my time trying to use the site? I can't be the first vendor this has happened to.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Product Team

Hello @timehonored,

Thank you for reaching out. If you were to import products from a .csv file, there's an import template you could use. In that template, you could set "FALSE" as the value of "Hidden" of all the products you want to be visible on store. If you have it as "TRUE", then when these products get imported, they'd be hidden on store. Hope that helps. Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Product Team

Hello @timehonored,

Thank you for reaching out. If you were to import products from a .csv file, there's an import template you could use. In that template, you could set "FALSE" as the value of "Hidden" of all the products you want to be visible on store. If you have it as "TRUE", then when these products get imported, they'd be hidden on store. Hope that helps. Thank you.

View solution in original post