• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can you change font size in sections?

Is there any way to change the various font sizes that exist within each section of a template? I’m finding that font sizes for each section are not consistent and look totally unprofessional - some are large, some are small...it varies from section to section. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    New

I change font sizes in sections a lot. You can't do this via the edit box at right of Page Builder. But click anywhere inside a text box, and a black options box appears near the top of the text box. On the right of this options box is the font options icon (see small-large letters). Click this icon. A horizontal line with circles appears. Click right to increase font size, click left to decrease.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
    Employee

Hi Ruby blue,

Please tell me what platform you are working on so I can better answer your question. 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat
    New

I change font sizes in sections a lot. You can't do this via the edit box at right of Page Builder. But click anywhere inside a text box, and a black options box appears near the top of the text box. On the right of this options box is the font options icon (see small-large letters). Click this icon. A horizontal line with circles appears. Click right to increase font size, click left to decrease.

View solution in original post

Thank you so much @ready2! It Worked 🙂 Any idea if the size of titles/headings can be changed as i don't get the black box in those sections. Thank again.

Thanks, Ruby.Unfortunately I haven't found a way to adjust header fonts.I'd
    like to be able to at least Bold header fonts.Cheers,Lois
    Lois Raats

Founder & Principal Consultant

Ready2Grow Associates

www.ready2grow.com

519-883-8838

Sent with Mixmax

Bummer, ok thank you!

@Rubyblue @ready2 Would you like to check out a beta feature that gives more flexibility around font sizing?  Please let me know or message me.

Yeah pls give me the beta feature. Also any beta features for a "plan" block - such as the basic, standard, premium, ecommerce. I called the help desk and the suggestion was to do it in excel and take a screen[removed] (pardon the typo)

Hey @simplesimoncry  thanks for your note.  I'll message you.

I would love to try that beta feature, too!

great! I'll follow up in messaging 

For sure, please send details re how to participate.