Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper II

Discount on Page one

I do income taxes for locals

At the top on page one I have

Get 20% off on your Income Tax Preparation Fees when you try our services!

What size should I use on this?

Should I change this to $50 ?

Help please

Chris                                                                                                                                    Owner CEL Financial Services

IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer

Fifteen years of  Income Tax Preparation

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Discount on Page one

Hi @TaxMan2,

Welcome to the Community!

The size of the fonts in Websites+Marketing are going to be dependent on the template you have chosen for your website. Is %50 the equivalent of 20% off your services? You may want to run a test on both options, trying one out for one month, then switching. That way, you can get a feel for the way your visitors respond. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support
    Helper II

@TLH Can I change my template for fee without out costing me any thing? How many templates are there ?

Thanks Chris

Chris                                                                                                                                     Owner CEL Financial Services

IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Piru needs.

Highlighted
    Solution

Hi @TaxMan2,

It costs nothing to change the template on your website. Just be sure to publish your current version before trying others, so you'll have a copy to restore back to. When you choose a business type, you're offered a variety of templates for that type. Different business types will have a slightly different set of templates to choose from. I could not tell you the total, but you don't need to remain in your category to try them out. Because there are so many layout options within each template, your combinations are very broad, making your website unique. You can view some of the featured templates here. And change them using these instructions

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support