• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Google My Business page crashes on Go Daddy site

My google my business was directing to my old closed company. I have since deleted that company off of my Google My business on google, but I can't get the page to load, so I can update it in my control panel on Go Daddy website. It just crashes every time, no matter what browser I use.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Community Manager

Hi @JJasso42. Thanks for posting. It definitely sounds like something is not working right with your account. For something like this, I would suggest getting in touch with our customer care team so they can have this looked at. If they're not able to fix the issue, then they should be able to escalate the problem to our developers. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

I called support and they got me fixed right up. They had to run a tool to clear my Google My Business settings. 

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager

Hi @JJasso42. Thanks for posting. It definitely sounds like something is not working right with your account. For something like this, I would suggest getting in touch with our customer care team so they can have this looked at. If they're not able to fix the issue, then they should be able to escalate the problem to our developers. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I called support and they got me fixed right up. They had to run a tool to clear my Google My Business settings.