• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How can I export my products to csv or excel?

I need to make a lot of changes in my products descriptions. Because the search option is not very good, it needs to enter the same words in the same order, for it to work. Call de help team, and they toll me, that is what it is. No changes can be made. So I need to changes in my products descriptions. But to do so, need to enter one by one. It would take me for ever, because they are more than 700 products to be fix. The only solution is to export to excel with the SKU codes and make the changes I need. Or if they optimize the search engine, which they don´t want to, can be the best option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@haeretz_sa 

Wow -- 700 products -- that's a lot!  I can see why that would be cumbersome to update them one by one. 

However, at this time there is no way to export products as you describe.   And the W+M import feature does not support updating (overwriting) existing products. 

W+M is  a great basic web builder but is limited in features and some functionality.  It may be you are beginning to outgrow this platform and may want to look into WooCommerce with WordPress which will give you the flexibility you desire.  😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@haeretz_sa 

Wow -- 700 products -- that's a lot!  I can see why that would be cumbersome to update them one by one. 

However, at this time there is no way to export products as you describe.   And the W+M import feature does not support updating (overwriting) existing products. 

W+M is  a great basic web builder but is limited in features and some functionality.  It may be you are beginning to outgrow this platform and may want to look into WooCommerce with WordPress which will give you the flexibility you desire.  😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post