• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to choose a renewal website plan?

Please how i can choose a plan to renew a plan to
    I also tried to renew the plan but I was not taken to where I was supposed to go.

please how can I get to the page where I can select from all those plans to choose a website plan from, so that I can renew the current plan I am on.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Employee

Hello @AMA-BOYO and welcome to the Community!

In this case the option you are looking for is to upgrade your plan(link to instructions). You can always reach out to support to help assist you with this or I am including the step-by-step on how to complete your renewal:

1. Go to your GoDaddy My Products page. 
    2. Under Website + Marketing Websites, select Options next to the account you want to renew. 
    3. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the Upgrade column to select a new plan.
    4. If you would like to extend your renewal, use the drop-down at the bottom of the Upgrade column to select the number of additional months you would like to extend to.
    5. Click Checkout.
    6. Click Proceed to Checkout.
    7. Verify that your billing information is accurate, then click Place Your Order.

If you should have anymore questions, GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat.

View solution in original post

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

You should be able to go to the products page and see all of your products @AMA-BOYO. From there you can upgrade, pay and do some other functions. Check out Open my product from the Account Management help. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee

Hello @AMA-BOYO and welcome to the Community!

In this case the option you are looking for is to upgrade your plan(link to instructions). You can always reach out to support to help assist you with this or I am including the step-by-step on how to complete your renewal:

1. Go to your GoDaddy My Products page. 
    2. Under Website + Marketing Websites, select Options next to the account you want to renew. 
    3. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the Upgrade column to select a new plan.
    4. If you would like to extend your renewal, use the drop-down at the bottom of the Upgrade column to select the number of additional months you would like to extend to.
    5. Click Checkout.
    6. Click Proceed to Checkout.
    7. Verify that your billing information is accurate, then click Place Your Order.

If you should have anymore questions, GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat.

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

You should be able to go to the products page and see all of your products @AMA-BOYO. From there you can upgrade, pay and do some other functions. Check out Open my product from the Account Management help. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head